Operating Systems and Middleware GroupWelcome to our web site!
Prof. Dr. rer.nat. habil. Andreas Polze
Operating Systems and Middleware Chair
Hasso-Plattner-Institute at University Potsdam
Office: Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3, 14482 Potsdam
Postal: Postfach 90 04 60, 14440 Potsdam, Germany
- Our annual report for 2019 is avalaible here.
- Our group is currently building the HPI IoT-Lab
- Our group has organized the 1st Fall School on Efficient Architectures for Data Science. Slides can be found at EADS 2017 event site.
- Our new Digital Library OSM Bookshelf went online.
- LaTeX Templates & Hints for Theses
- Topics for Master Thesis
- IBM Power Systems Block Course 2016 - Announcement online.
- Research group introduction slides are available here: short and elaborate.
- Description of our 2016 Master project regarding dependability in OpenStack
- We have hosted the HP Helion OpenStack Roadshow on November 14th, 2014
- Interview with Prof. Polze at "Digital - Zeitschrift für die Informationsgesellschaft"
- We offer the first prototype of our EFInject fault injector for public download.
- The research overview web page got a facelift. Several of our publications are now available for download.